Friday, April 25, 2008

A Great Week with The Family

I have had the most wonderful week. I have had the opportunity to be at home while our family is getting back on its feet from the birth of our second child - Harper. The time at home has allowed me to accomplish little jobs around the house, but most of all bond with my little man and precious little girl. On Wednesday, Eliana's Memaw and Grandpap (my mother and step-father) came to visit for a few hours. From the pictures you can see one of the things she enjoys the most right now - SWINGING. Probably some of the most frequent words I hear are "Daddy swing?" To which how do you resist such a sweet request? It has been an incredible week and while I look forward to getting back into a little routine, I will forever cherish this week with my beautiful wife and two precious children. Thank you God for the tender grace you give in little things.

No comments: